Monday, February 8, 2010

THREE NEW PAINTINGS

This one is 12 x 12. Acrylic on wood. $60.
"MAN"--I am not sure that I like this one at all. It's 12 x 12 acrylic on wood. $40
This one is also 12 x 12, acrylic on wood. It is SOLD already!

I also wanted to thank the guys at the Chattanooga Market for helping me get the word out for our show. You guys ROCK!! Also, Thank You to the Dalton Daily Citizen and Chattanooga Times Free Press for your write-ups on my show!! Thank you so Much!!!
Live Artfully!!

6 comments:

Ingrid Dijkers said...

Congrats on your first solo show! Looks wonderful!

Sueann said...

Love your newest paintings!! My fav is the one that sold! Very cool! Congrats again on your show!
Hugs
SueAnn

Unknown said...

All of us at the Chattanooga Market are very glad so many other people are discovering just how amazing your art is.

Unknown said...

Great paintings! I really love the background in the top one!

Renee Troy said...

I agree Paul....

Anonymous said...

Your art gets more and more amazing...congratulations on your show!
Mary