Saturday, February 26, 2011

GOOD EVENING!!



Good Evening. I am a woman obsessed! I am slowly getting my inventory up! I have done 3 tonight, and will do one more before I allow myself to try and sleep. I have a single-minded focus going on, and I don't want to stop...because any day now, I expect to wake up and this productivity will come to a screeching halt. I found the bottom one (ginkgo biloba leaves) in a magazine. It was a photograph, and an advertisement for the ginkgo pills. I just loved them..so I painted them on a background that I made last night. Gotta run now, and get back to painting..got to do it, while the muse is with me.
Live Artfully!!

9 comments:

Sueann said...

Love your new pieces!! Especially number two.
Hugs
SueAnn

katemade designs said...

love these, especially the bird's nest. The backgrounds are all wonderful.

Patrice said...

i just love gingko

Lynda said...

I LOVE them! And you know what? When I looked at the egg one, I noticed in the top right corner what seems to be some sort of cathedral building hidden amongst the paint :) I might be the only one that can see it but it is awesome!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Soooo excited, can not wait for the tour!
Your artwork is wonderful.
Yes... don't stop the momentum!
Let it flow, let it flow :]

Art From The heart said...

I'm a new follower and love your work. Especially the chicken & the teapot!
Hope you'll join me as well.
Hugs, Amy

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Beautiful paintings.Love the background texture.
Anja

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! And I agree...keep working while the muse is with you!! I've been telling my muse lately that I had "other things to do" and putting her off. Now she's p-o'd with me...'cause nothing is working!! I'll have to find a way to make up with her...soon!!

Contessa Kris said...

Suzan. Gorgeous work as always. Is the orange circle one listed for sale anywhere? I love it. Probably can't afford it but I keep looking at it so I need to ask.