Friday, February 20, 2009

GOOD HAPPY MORNING!! GRISELDA--MY NEW ART DOLL!!


Just crawling out of bed, and having coffee this morning--thought I would show you my huge pile of old watch parts, and my little tins. This seriously had to be a mistake. The booth that they came from -- the guy pieces everything out individually--and for me to get a case, and all of this, had to be an oversight on his part. It was sitting on the floor--LOL--BUT--it had a sticker on it..LOL..oh well...I am excited though!! The possibilities are ENDLESS!!
Here's the latest edition of the art doll family--Her name is Griselda, and she has a blue stone bird on her head!!

Well..off to work now. I hope you all have a wonderful happy day!!
~~Suzan~~

6 comments:

Cathy Spivey Mendola said...

she's lovely! i adore hear bird on the head and her lacey gown. have a great weekend.

Artsnark said...

aw man! all your watch parts are making me drool on the keyboard....

Green Tambourine Art said...

Your little tins are amazing! I love them!! LOVE LOVE them!

Sherry Goodloe said...

ooooooh weeeeeee, you made out like a bandit!! It always pays to look high and low *smiles*

Lisa Fulmer said...

I love here! Your work is great - thanks for visiting my blog. In response to your comment about the wiring around my domino, I just twisted it around until I liked how it looked and it "caged" the domino securely enough. I'll be creating a tutorial soon though, now that I'm happy with my testing and design!

Griselda said...

wow Suzan, I love my name on one of your gorgeous dolls! She is lovely