Monday, March 9, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

GOOD HAPPY MORNING!!!!(YES!! I AM SCREAMING AT YOU!!)..WAKE UP!! I hopped out of bed at 6am this morning, got my coffee and WENT OUTSIDE!! I didn't have to bundle up, stand in front of a heater, my feetsies didn't get so cold that my toes were threatening to fall off and move to Florida (without me!)... I DID..hear birds chirping, played with Petey, and felt the early morning WARMTH ............OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I feel like a butterfly coming out of an over wrapped cocoon. I WORE SHORTS yesterday!! We dug up some trees and moved them to the front yard yesterday! Ok..let's be honest here--Nature Boy went into the woods, Nature Boy dug up the trees, Nature Boy planted them in the front yard...BUT..I DID walk out into the yard and inspect the finished product of "OUR" venture...LOL..I waited until he re-planted them too, just so that I would have the OPPORTUNITY of being MEAN and telling him that I wanted them "over there" instead..LOL LOL...One of the great things about being married is that you get to take credit for what your spouse does...hehehee...so I can say WE planted trees....when actually, I didn't touch a tree..LOL. Oh, how I feel like dancing today. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee warm weather. (Please remind me of this when I am whining about the heat in about 3 months--praying for cold weather!!)..I hope you have an absolutely beautiful, happy day!
Live Artfully!
~~Suzan~~

8 comments:

BT said...

Wow,that woke me up!! What a lovely post, so full of the joys of Spring! I was lazy and stayed in bed but then it's really cold and windy here in Ireland, so I have an excuse. Off to collect wood for the fire now! Hope your day went well.

snippetgirl said...

Love your work!! So unique, creative and eclectic. Super fabulous!
Glad you are enjoying spring...i am right there with ya :)!
Carrie the SnipPet Girl

Linnea Carlstrom said...

Yippie.....spring where I am as well and if feels soooo goood. Have a super day and enjoy.

Terri Kahrs said...

I'm SO pea-green jealous! It's a bit chilly here in the Northeast and shorts are just a distant memory of warm weather past. But your happiness made ME happy, and for a minute or two it felt like Springtime!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Terri :)

Talking Horses Arts said...

Omg...the one morning that I did not get up at 6am...you wake me up..lol.Spring? Morning warmth? Where? Not here Susan..its 20 degrees here and it is 10 am..lol.
Love the painting by the way...hope your days keeps going like that!
Andrea.

Jazz said...

It's been snowing here today.

I think I might have to start hating you.

Jodi Ohl said...

It's amazing how a bit of Spring can put a dance in our step and and a light in our life. I love your story of the 'We' Tree adventure! Enjoy your day :)

Chris said...

Thanks for the wake-up! Your enthusiasm and sense of humor brings joy~~~
Bless you :-)