Monday, May 18, 2009

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CLONE??

If you know how I can clone myself--PLEASE contact me immediately!! OMG!! The art market was FANTASTIC AGAIN this week!!! The problem is --I am so low on EVERYTHING--that I don't know how I am going to catch up. I need assemblage dolls (the ones on wood), angels, DOMINOES (I have about 20 left, down from over a hundred), more paintings, more journal pages....ARGHHGHGHGHGH...I need two of me. Maybe 3 of me...LOL..I am not complaining though!! Thank the good Lord that I am selling!!

My only complaint is that today was downright COLD. HELLOOOOOOOOOOO....it's the middle of MAY on it's way to JUNE, and it was like 50 degrees today, with a cold wind blowing. I was sitting out there, and shivering (you all KNOW about my adversity to cold weather!)...and it's suppose to be colder tomorrow...***sigh.

I am meeting so many wonderful, cool people, and having a blast!! I really think that I have found a "home". Everyone at the market is just wonderful and nice. I am already looking forward to next week. (If I can actually MAKE a gazillion things). We started out with 3 large, very full totes, and I am down to under TWO of them full. A ton of stuff fits in one of those totes..so, I am hurting.

Well..it's time to get to work. I have already slept, and am awake, ready to tackle the day.
Live Artfully!!
Suzan

10 comments:

Mary said...

I am so happy for you that you are doing so well. It is well deserved Suzan. Now, don't take Mr. Moon to the market!!! lol
Have a great day!!

nanke's stuff said...

Congratulations on such a successful show! That's always such a high. Good for you! nancy

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for you!!!

Debbie said...

How wonderful to be so busy selling! Congratulations! :-)

Jazz said...

Well hell, if anyone lets you know how cloning works, please let me know....

In the meantime, I'm super glad things are working out. If your worst problem is that you're selling too much, life is indeed good!

Kathy said...

Happy for you cookie!!!! Did you close your Etsy shop?
How's the kiddo? And Petey? And the hub's? Didn't want anyone to feel left out.

Anonymous said...

Great news Suzan!! I was feeling that way before Unique LA...
I love your paintings but DO miss your collages, WAH WAH WAH :-(
Cheers,
Gaye

vw bug said...

That is wonderful. I hope this week goes as well! - vw

Jodi Ohl said...

I'm so happy things are going so well at the market that you are running low on things! That definitely is a good problem to have! What a wonderful feeling to have found a place that you are so well received and you are enjoy as much as you are!

Mixing-Katie said...

Hahahaha on the cloning! Reminds me of the movie Multiplicity :-)