Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good Morning!!

Good Morning!! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day today. I painted this last night, while on the phone with a friend. I don't know if I am happy with the face on it, or not. Can't decide.

Yesterday was a wonderful day! My uncle came from Pensacola to visit, and we went to dinner, and had a fantastic time!! It made me so happy! I guess because I live so far in the middle of nowhere--my family rarely comes to visit, so it was a special treat. I think he had intially came to visit SHE WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING, and to tour her school (since he's paying for it), but my daughter and my uncle must not have communicated anything, because as he was leaving Florida to come here, SHE WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING was leaving here to go to Florida. She drove down and he drove up...LOL..

I also got a call yesterday from a group of ladies that wanted a private art journaling class. So, I will be giving that soon. We scheduled a day in a couple of weeks, and so I have to get busy planning something. It's been way too long since I journaled anything.

Well, that's about all...have a happy day!
~~Suzan~~

2 comments:

Jazz said...

Will you come give me an art journaling class?

Love the painting by the way.

Contessa Kris said...

Adorable little painting! Love the little flowerpot. The art journaling class sounds wonderful. Someday I hope to get to one of your classes.