Monday, May 4, 2009

I HAVE A QUESTION--and ANOTHER SUCESSFULL DAY AT ART MARKET!!


I have a question--HOW DOES ONE CREATE IN THIS MESS?? This is the area right in front of my chair, at my art table. If I move the remote--I MAY have room to do a small 3 x 3 painting..LOL..guessing I might need to clean my room, before I go to work today..heheheh. This should make all of you messy people feel special.

We did the art market in Chattanooga yesterday--and we had another GREAT day!! I love that place. It's a good thing that I have done so well, because sometime today, I have to go buy a new refrigerator...mine died. :::sigh::: it's always something.. But, the market is wonderful!! So happy that I left the one I was going to, and found this one. The people are wonderful, the atmosphere is friendly..and the FUDGE LADY is within 10 feet of me. What have I done for God to bless me so?? The only thing is..that fudge is like a drug..and it makes me wonder..how much sugar can a person consume before falling into a sugar-induced coma or something??? LOL

Well, I have some serious stuff that I have to create, I am in trouble as far as stock to sell goes, so it's going to be from sun up to midnight in the art room this week!!

Have a wonderful day!
Live Arfully!!
~~Suzan~~

13 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Congrats on the success at the Art Market! I like seeing your work space too, it's almost an exact copy of my own :)
Darla

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

But you know where everything is right?! Congrats on another great weekend!

Judy C said...

Susan, I love your blog. You create beautifully with a mess. Way to go.

Artsnark said...

Glad you enjoyed the market. Hey, when dd you sneak into my studio & take pics? LOL

pinkglitterfae said...

congrats on your sales! now why does stuff have to break down just when you get some extra cash, lol?
your work space looks like mine before I clean it :-)

Risa said...

My art space looks very similar! Glad you did good at the Art Market!

Maureen said...

Suzan,it looks like my art space. I swear art materials have away of all converging into the middle space where we need to work. Congrats on a great weekend of sales.

Jazz said...

Damn, I love your work table. It makes me feel so much more virtuous about my own mess!

Try and get out and smell the spring air once in a while...

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

I thought my work table was a mess :) just don't clean it up or you might end up with art block.

BlueRidgeLady said...

Kinda reminds me of my desk...barely enough room to work! So glad you are enjoying and having great luck at the Chattanooga Market! Where is it? I'm like an hour or so from there. Just sounds like my kind of place :D

Regina Moore said...

Who cares if it's messy? As long as you can find what you need, right? Life is too short to clean! Ha! Ha!

Jodi Ohl said...

heehee...I moved my mess to another area so my table is clean. I like to avoid things :)


Congrats on another great day at the art fair!

Sharon P Pope said...

I like your work space. It looks like mine. That's how I work best. If I clean it up and put everything away, then I have a hard time creating, because I don't want to mess it back up. Besides, I know where everything is when it's like this, and it's within arm's reach. :)