Wednesday, August 19, 2009

STILL PAINTING!! ALMOST WELL...


I realized today that I have SO MUCH to tell you!! I forgot in my absence..that I went on the LONGEST YARD SALE TOO!! I got so much thrifting goodness from that..then I have to tell you about the Folk Fest, and MORE!!! I was tired all day today, but did manage to paint two paintings. They are about 9 x 10, acrylics on wood. Someone commented that I would be painting on my deathbed, and they are right. No sickness is going to stop me from creating art!!
I PROMISE..that I will post tomorrow about the Folk Fest. Right now, I am going to go to bed, and get some rest. Live Artfully!!

9 comments:

Chrisy said...

Hope you're continuing to feel better Suzan...if I could just paint when I'm well the way you do when you're sick!

Mary said...

These are great! I think you have paint running through your veins as well - we know there is creativity!!!

Love the boys!!!

Get some rest!!!

MagicMarkingsArt said...

these are wonderful - hope you're feeling refreshed after a good nights sleep.

Jazz said...

I really like the top one. And those other two - Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

Dana said...

Just love them !

Artsnark said...

So how fun was the yardsale? Sounds so cool.

Love the new pieces

Nunpuns and TrAiLER tRASh said...

I love your art!

Lana said...

I love these! That fisherwoman is great! I think I need to buy her!
Love ya and glad you are feeling better.
Lana

North County Film Club said...

Painting while you're sick, wow !!!
Now I have no excuse. You really are an inspiration!!