Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Happy Easter!
I have a very early memory of my grandmother laying me down to take an afternoon nap, and she opened the window to give me some fresh air (I don't think we had an air conditioner)..I was very young..maybe under two years of age.There was a balloon tied to my bedpost...and it went out the window. I remember watching it float off into the sky...so, I painted it today (it's not the best picture in the world, but I'll take better ones later), while watching "The First Five People That You Meet in Heaven"..I thought it was an awesome movie.

I hope you all have a very peaceful Easter.
Live Artfully!

4 comments:

Sueann said...

What a wonderful early memory. My earliest one is me playing with pure white soft sand on my grandmothers' porch. The sand was in her roasting pan (blue with white flecks). The sand was sooooo soft!! And cool to the touch.
Happy Easter
Hugs
SueAnn
PS I was about two or three too!

Diva Kreszl said...

Oh my I watched that movie last night on Hallmark channel! great movie, great book! Happy Easter :)

Dana said...

This is a lovely post!
Happy Easter, Suzan!

Anonymous said...

Very thoughtfull post, I love it!