Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WHO-FEST PICTURES (JUST A FEW)




These are a few pictures from this weekend's show. I didn't take any--so the owner of Winder Binder Folk Art Gallery's mother took these, and was nice enough to share. Thank you Sylvia!!

I don't know a lot of these artist--and didn't walk around like I normally do. I pretty much stayed in my booth, and sold a MEGA TON of stuff!! It was FABULOUS, and the weather held out until 3pm on Sunday, so that was a blessing!

The first picture is an artist named CHRIS BECK, and he does these metal clothes. They are AMAZING! He won BEST of SHOW, and deserved it completely!! His art just ROCKS...not only that, he and his wife Susan are the nicest of people!! The last two pictures are artist named WHITNEY NAVE-JONES, and MICHAEL JENKINS. They are wonderful people and artist, and I love both of them dearly! They are good friends, and we three are always showing together. (Actually all three of us have solo shows this upcoming weekend---at different places).

Anyway..I have to get busy--but, the show was fun, and very profitable, and I am happy that I did it!!        

 Now, I have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday to get ready for the solo show Friday night. It is at the Kellie Smith Design Studio in Dalton, Georgia. (Georgia has been so very GOOD to me!)..so off to work I go..
Live Artfully!!

5 comments:

Sueann said...

Great pictures and I am glad you sold a "ton"!! Ha! That is super!
Good luck on your upcoming solo show.
Hugs
SueAnn

Mary said...

Oh this looks like it was such fun!
Your booth looks great, and I am so glad you did well!!!

Lana said...

OOOOooh! :+( Wish I could have been there.... Your display with the black walls looks awesome! I bet it looked empty after the weekend - Yeah!

Joy Logan said...

LOVE art festivals but I try to stay away my wallet can't afford buying others art lately! HI gf how are ya???

Anonymous said...

My first (and only) art festival is Omaha Summer of Arts but I do enjoy looking at other artists' booths and I'm glad to hear your show was successful. I'm really enjoying your blog and your art. Thanks.