Wednesday, July 21, 2010

15 NEW PAINTINGS

Hello! These are the newest additions to my inventory..The last one is called "SHE'S NOT SO PRETTY", and is basically me getting tired, and playing around. Though, in real life, I think she looks better..LOL. The one with half of the painting done in black is 24 x 24 inches, and it was a stinker to do...but it looks much softer and better in real life. The ten little ones together measure between 4-6 inches, and they are just some cute, inexpensive stuff to have...That's about all. I am rushing the clock..with only one more day to get ready for the show this weekend....Back to painting...
Live Artfully!!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

FIFTEEN paintings, Suzan?! You put the rest of us to shame. Holy moly, you're an art MACHINE! :) Good luck at the show! -Shelly

Jazz said...

That is one cool rooster!

Sueann said...

Love the paintings! I especially like the girl with the multi colored leaves around her...she is fabulous!
Have a great show
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is, but that second one speaks to me.