Friday, July 16, 2010

8 NEW PAINTINGS!! WOOHOOOO ON A ROLL!!!

WOOHOOO..I am on a roll. The top two paintings are LARGE 22 x 28 and 24 x 30..the others are 8 x 8. I have been a painting maniac today and yesterday! I have a show coming up in 8 days, and really have hardly anything to show...so, this work has helped me along tremendously!! I am totally loving the top piece--though it isn't finished quite yet. The second piece is cool..it's so BRIGHT. It also amazes me that the top two paintings are larger than the space that I have to work in, because my studio is a disaster area..heheheh.

Nature Boy has been steadily working too. Think of us as the tortoise and the hare...LOL..He is steady and works consistently...whereas, I play and nap..then whip out a ton of stuff in a few days..Anyway..got to get back to painting...I would like to be in bed by 4am...
Live Artfully!!!

4 comments:

Sueann said...

Love them all Suzan!! Fabulous!!
8 paintings!! Wow! You go girl!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

I love your flowers. They would be so great in a little girl's room.

Terri Kahrs said...

Suzan, you AMAZE me! Can't believe how you can turn out these fabulous paintings so quickly. Hope you have an awesome show! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Dale Parker said...

Love your work, especially the portraits. There is a certain abstract, folk art, edgy style there that is really interesting.