Monday, August 9, 2010

BY THE SEA...

LALALALALAL...Today, and tonight--I gesso-ed about a million pieces of wood...then I decided that I needed to get busy working on 8 x 8's..and get a few of those knocked out. I started to paint a goat....I just wanted a cute, little painting of a goat....well..that did not work out. So, I changed the goat into a horse--showed it to a friend online, and she helped me correct the muscle structure of the horse...got him almost finished..decided that I hated him...and painted a woman..:::sigh:::::sometimes, that's how life goes. Live Artfully!

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I think your woman turned out great--she was just waiting to come out!!

Unknown said...

Really love the colors you used and the way you handled the background...nice!

Janie Husband said...

cool.......love the face colors

Stephanie Amos said...

oh i love days like that! you never know what you'll get at the end of day! =)
samos