Friday, August 13, 2010

KRINK MARKERS !!!! ART JOURNALERS LOOK!!!

Good Morning!! I woke up, and while having coffee this morning..I found these markers on Dick Blick. They had a post about a mural that is being painted in one of their stores, and it had a video, and as I watched the video..I saw these. They are called KRINK, and LOOK FABULOUS for ART JOURNALING. The guy that invented them was a street painter (graffiti artist), and he formulated these markers for street art. OMG!! I sound like an advertisement, but seriously cannot wait to try them out. I even facebooked Teesha Moore to tell her about them...LOL....I want them all..in all sizes..andddd...if this isn't enough..they have something called KRINK Permanent Ink Mop, and it's made for making drips..large, runny drips..the kind that I LOVE!! Just letting you all know! Live Artfully!!

5 comments:

solamar7 said...

I would love to see the video you mentioned! They look great!

Megan Hoover said...

thanks for the post...gotta check them out! too bad i just ordered a ton of stuff from dick blick that didn't include these :(

Anonymous said...

those markers look amazing. So putting them on my "wish" list.

Sueann said...

OMG!!! I have to get me some of those too!!!
Thanks for the tip!
Hugs
SueAnn

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Caught this post in my Facebook feed and had to come and check out your blog, so glad I did and thanks for the heads up on this great new product, it's on my wishlist now :-)