Tuesday, August 24, 2010

NEW PAINTING..

Wow..I have had a boring day. Not that any day is exciting or anything..I like it that way..but, I have been bored inside my own head..hahahah. I have been eating RIGHT for over a week now, and am FEELING wonderful..but, I was just bored.  I kinda just piddled and painted this..She looks so sad..I guess I would be sad too, if my hair looked like that..LOL.

I am antsy to get out there and sell my art again. It's driving me nuts to not go out, and set up and meet my people. I miss them. I have sold  10 pieces  of art this past couple of weeks online, and I am SO GRATEFUL to all of you that bought pieces from me!! But, I think I need the fresh sunshine and setting up a tent at a show..gives me that. I have 10 more days to work, then we will be showing again!! I can't wait!! Live Artfully!!

6 comments:

Barb Smith said...

You took the words right out of my mouth, Suzan...she does look so very sad but I don't think it's her hair cause it looks good.

YAY for the upcoming art sale out in the fresh air and sunshine. Have a wonderful time and sell lots and lots.

Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Sueann said...

She does look sad...but still gorgeous!! Congrats on your sales!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Janet Ghio said...

The color on the face is wonderful!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Gorgeous, I love the colorful painting like expressinistic art.
Hugs Anja

heather noye said...

great colors

Ayala Art said...

I love it! What size is it?