Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NEW ART!!!









Hello! I have just been sitting around and painting little paintings. Getting ready for the Chattanooga Market Christmas Market (outdoors in the pavilion), and doing some art for the Wildflower Cafe in Mentone, AL. (If you have never eaten there--Let me tell you--IT IS WORTH THE DRIVE!!--Wonderful, Wonderful food and a great atmosphere!!) I am also cleaning the studio..This seems to be a long-time task..that is not getting better...hahah..it never ends..Anyway..these are a few of the paintings that I have done so far..time to get back to the grindstone. Live Artfully!!

6 comments:

Giggles said...

Adorable...they all seem so happy!! Good job!!

Sueann said...

I just love your new pieces! Gorgeous!
Hugs
SueAnn

Ron said...

very nice! I really like the red dog!

Anonymous said...

Great pieces...love the top one!!!

Lisa Graham said...

Fun paintings. Love the way you do faces which is my favorite thing to paint. Your colors are so deep and rich too. Glad I found your blog over at Tumble Fish Studio.

Darcy Tara said...

Amazing. The blue lady is very stirring.