Wednesday, November 9, 2011

THANKSGIVING DAYS 4-9..and the LARGE PAINTING SOLD!!

THANKSGIVINGS DAY 4--I am thankful for my intelligence..no matter how fleeting it is sometimes...LOL
DAY 5 of THANKSGIVINGS--I am grateful for funny friends that call me at 7am, and I am also grateful that I got up at SIX this morning..so that person is STILL MY FRIEND.
DAY 6--I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL that God sent me a wonderful man to love me, despite all of my shortcomings. I am also grateful that we share our weird sense of humor..and can laugh at most things.
DAY 7--I am grateful for my resilience. I have bounced back from some very bad things in my life (some of you know about them, some of you don't)..but, I have always come back, stronger, and more confident.
DAY 8--I am grateful for all that God has given me in my life. The good and the bad. I know that he gave me the bad, so that I can appreciate the good. I am grateful for the smallest blessings. Life is good.
DAY 9-- I am thankful for the customers that I have been blessed with. Many of them have become great friends of mine. I have the best group of art buyers!!! Thank you ALL so much!!!

Well..This weekend, we were at Moss Rock Art Festival in Hoover, AL. It was a beautiful area, the weather was perfect, the people were really friendly, I met several new friends, and saw several old ones. The sweetest thing happened. A couple of my friends/collectors brought me a stained glass cross that the man had made. It's purple with a white lily, and it really touched my heart that he made it for me, and then they drove over an hour each way to bring it to me. I was speechless!! Thank you LEN and MARY!!!!!

Also..this past weekend..I sold the largest painting that I have ever sold. It was an amazing feeling!! The lady even had her own golf cart to haul it off in, which was entertaining in itself!!

All in all ...it was a great show, and we had a lot of fun...NOW to get busy painting!!! Live Artfully!

3 comments:

manomij said...

Well done, I would have loved to have bought that!
manonX

Anonymous said...

So much to be thankful for...such wonder in this. Perfect! And your painting....incredible!!

Sueann said...

Congrats on your sale! That is super! Beautiful painting!
Hugs
SueAnn