Wednesday, May 15, 2013

TONS OF NEW PAINTINGS..and the GUMTREE FESTIVAL




















Well..we are in full swing of the 2013 spring show season, and I know that as long as I have waited for it to get here, it will be over before I know it. So far..it has been excellent, and beyond my financial expectations!!  Weather seems to be our only foe..hahaha..and since you cannot control THAT..well..you just have to roll with the punches.

We just did the Gumtree Festival in Tupelo, Mississippi this past weekend. Tupelo is one of the nicest cities, and the people are ALL so nice. Gumtree is one of my favorite shows, and once again, I did AWESOME there..(only a tiny bit down from last year, and not enough to make a difference). THANK YOU TUPELO!!!

This upcoming weekend, I will be in Mentone, AL at the Rhododendron Festival!! Come out and see me. Live Artfully!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

those faces are very expressive

Unknown said...

Loving the twins lol and all the others as well Dxx

Unknown said...

Love them all.....but being a total cat person, LOVE the CAT! :)