Sunday, November 9, 2014

MY ART ON PILLOWS, CLOCKS, TOTE BAGS, iPHONE CASES, and MORE!!








Happy SUNDAY!! Today, I have spent most of the day preparing images for uploading to Society 6. You can now get my art as prints, or on pillows, clocks, phone cases..etc!! I have only started to upload, and only got as far as a couple of months into 2010..so, you will see some oldies, but goodies!!! Just send me a note if there are any that you want up before Christmas.

I do have some friends that have ordered pillows from Society 6 -- and they are HAPPY with the quality of the material, and with the art reproduction..and anything that you are not happy with, you may send back for a refund!!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SOCIETY 6 PAGE!

I hope you enjoy this!! They make great presents!!

Live Artfully!!

1 comment:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

All are beautiful art works, I admire your colorful style very much.
Hugs Anja