Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WHAT IS GOING ON...

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful summer!! I love June, July and August..mainly because I have time off from art shows to paint, and do what I want to do!!

This past weekend, my best friend and I headed over to Cave Springs, GA for their craft show. I found some wood chairs that I wanted and a very large Easter Island face made out of concrete..other than that..it was a waste of money and time. I didn't see any good art there..and that saddened me..we did not stay long..walked fast around it and got out of  there. Luckily, we had a better time driving over there and home again, than at the show. It was also 94 degrees..whew...There was no breeze ..and Lord..it was HOT. They also charged $5 per person to get in...which for a large show with good art is no problem, but for a low end craft show..it was a bit much...Anyway..it was fun hanging out with my friend...and we did stop at a few junk stores..so, that was entertaining..

Nothing much else on the home front...I'm still losing weight, about 10-12 pounds a month..feeling fantastic, and working my tail off painting. I'm not showing my work as much online because I'm just too caught up in the making to worry about the showing.


Have a great summer!! Live Artfully!!

1 comment:

Lee Ann Spillane said...

I love your art and I know what you mean about being too caught in the making. Happy summer and time ahead to you.