Sunday, July 19, 2015

ANOTHER PAINTING...ANOTHER SUNDAY...THINKING OF NOAH'S ARK...

Sitting here looking at the fish that I am painting..contemplating doing a NOAH's ARK series of animals..and the ARK..Wanting to draw it out, and get started on it..but, am in the middle of these HUGE fish..That is my problem..I am working on one thing, thinking of another. I just cooked up our food for the next few days..A couple of pot roast, baked chickens, pork chops, potatoes, brocolli..etc..So..I'm all in for nothing but painting for a few days.

Last year, I bought 30 or 35 canvases..in the size of 36 x 36..I'm currently working on knocking those out. I had I think, 19 at the beginning of this season..I'm down to having 9 left. Working furiously to get those finished!!

I did something smart (or stupid, depending on how you look at it) this year. I doubled applied for shows..thinking that I would most likely get rejected by one or two. This has been a crazy year in that department..I've not yet been rejected ..NOT ONCE. Life is so full of things to be GRATEFUL for!!

Nature Boy and I are enjoying our summer off. I feel sorry for anyone that has to go out in this heat and work for a living. It has been TOO HOT here. I'm looking forward to fall..(aren't we all??)..Well..that is it..my life is pretty boring except for painting..and painting...and painting...

Live Artfully!

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

YOU inspired ME with your post!
I have a few projects and shows coming, too!
Good Luck...YOUR painting is a real GEM!

bockel24 said...

Oooh, I just love the bright colours on the dark background - wonderful!