Monday, October 5, 2015

IT IS TIME FOR KENTUCK!!

Well, River Clay is a thing of the past, as is Bluff Park..both shows were fun this year..Both shows got rained on..River Clay was stellar..one of my best shows EVER..and I just did not have enough work to make money at Bluff Park..and I was actually praying to not sell ANYTHING..but, even with the cold and the rain at Bluff Park..customers came out..They actually do have the best supporters of the show! But, those are behind me, and it's time to get ready for KENTUCK!! I don't have enough art, so I may have to paint about 38 hours A DAY..LOL..don't know how I am going to pull this one off..but, I will with the Good Lord's help.

I got new jewelry at both shows. I will show it when I have time to stop and do so...I have a lot to say about both shows..but, I will wait until after Kentuck is over, and tell you about all 3. The thing though that I love MOST about Bluff Park...artist are not allowed to have multiples of the same old crap. No multiples, and no crap. I wish all shows would adopt this policy!! Anyway...

Live Artfully!!

No comments: