Tuesday, December 15, 2015

KEEPING AN ART JOURNAL




Well..I'm back at it..between all the Christmas commissions, and packing..I have done a few pages in a new "journal" I plan on painting the entire book, then starting at the beginning, and writing on the pages..I'm painting very fast on these..30 minutes or less..and just not caring one way or the other.

I am in one of the happiest places that I could possibly be right now. I've rested since Kentuck was over..just worked on whatever makes me happy, and commissions for Christmas. I have freely painted and done whatever I have wanted...I've played A LOT of Angry Birds.. I LOVE Angry Birds..I think I have 8 or 9 different games on my phone.

I am FREE FREE FREE until at least April..That means that I can paint what I want..and do nothing if I want. I paid the bills ahead for 3 months, and I have everything I need or want..and all I will have to buy is groceries, but even those for the time are stockpiled ..It completely freaks the store clerks out when I go grocery shopping..they always assume that I have 20 people to feed. To give you an idea of how I do it..I bought meat in late Oct...and will not need to buy more for at least another month...hahhaha..

Anyway..the only downside to this matter is ..Nature Boy MAY go crazy..let's just hope we do not have a scene from "THE SHINING"...Poor man..he is bored silly already..I keep trying and talking him into painting or doing something that doesn't require him to be outside...He likes being out there, but I am sure that it's going to get cold eventually.

Time to heat dinner up..(I only cook one day a week!)..Live Artfully!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration!

Karla