Wednesday, December 30, 2015

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY..AND A PINTEREST INTERVENTION

Wow!! Yesterday was a gloriously beautiful day!! It has rained for days..a lot of flooding across the US..Some serious damage, and more than a few deaths due to the floods. I am so grateful that I live high up on a mountain top, but even here..there was standing water in my yard. I know we need rain, but when it's that much rain..it's crazy..I hope the sun comes out for a while, and blesses us with warmth, and bright days.

We took full advantage of the gorgeous day, and went on a short road trip..I bought my FIRST Mona B purse/messenger bag. If you don't know the brand..Google it..They are awesome!! They look old and worn, and leathery..and are just perfection. I don't own a lot of purses..maybe 3, and the one I bought is big, and perfect to carry a sketchbook in when I travel to do shows!! I love it..

How many of you play on Pinterest?? I had to do a major self-intervention on my Pinterest account. I just randomly deleted over 100 boards..It's a sickness, I'm telling you..Like electronic hoarding or something...I'm slowly but surely weaning myself off of the internet. It's a total time sucker...I've got a couple of things on the table, and am going to have to force myself to paint MORE..especially if they pan out..So..good-bye Pinterest..I will still visit..but, I can no longer live there..hehehehe.

That is all..I got all of my commission pieces done before Christmas, and got 4 more yesterday..so, back to the wonderful grindstone that is my life.

Live Artfully!

No comments: