Friday, May 6, 2016

"HOME SWEET HOME"


Ok..boredom drove me to it...I have started making these houses...they are made out of paper mache' and recycled thick cardboard, and I am doing mixed media all over them. They are no where near finished, but they are giving me something to occupy my down time in painting. I finally organized the art studio, and got a grip on everything...but, still have not painted anything much. I use to make little houses..(flat, and hang-able) and they sold well...but, there is only so much you can do...I did just buy some Liquitex spray paint..so I might go all graffiti on them. I was talking to my friend Deb the other day, and she suggested making some of these...just to be DOING something...so, we will see where it goes, if anywhere...

The only other thing that I have been doing around my "HOME SWEET HOME" is becoming a political crazy person. I am so mad about the possibility of Trump being nominated as a candidate for President..If anyone is stupid enough to follow him, they basically deserve all the bad things that God can rain down on a person.  What a nasty human he is..and all this hatred has bent my world out of shape...Racism..dragging us back 50 years in time. Sheesh...Anyway..enough of that talk...LOL.

Live Artfully!!

No comments: