Thursday, February 24, 2011

FOUR MORE PAINTINGS and I JOINED THE DOLMAN GEIMAN LODGE CLUB!!

Hello! I have followed this artist's work for a few years now, and absolutely love his style! While I was looking around on his site--I found that he does a link exchange, and I thought that I would share him with you! He does a fascinating mixture of collage, mixed-media and assemblage! You can check out his website HERE, and his blog HERE. I have also added a permanent button to the right hand side, so you can always easily find him! If you have never seen his work, You are in for a special treat!!




I got in one of my crazy painting moods today! I painted four--the top one is 15 x 15, and the others are 12 x 12.  Not too happy with the cow, but..it'll do..I loved painting the top one, because I was just relaxing and watching TV..and painting..

Anyway--that's about all for today.
Live Artfully!!

6 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Love your new paintings. I'll go check out the link!

Daniele Valois said...

oh, I LOVE the cow!!!

Margo said...

Seriously girl! How do you just pop these brilliant things out!! Are you part machine? I love the dress, the rooster (rooster, yes?), love it all!

Margo

Twisted Scrapper said...

I absolutely love the cow. It totally stopped me when I was scrolling down the page. Awesome work.

Visiting to find inspiration :)

Unknown said...

that's odd
the cow
is my
favorite
...

Bella said...

I love your cow!!