Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FOUR NEW PAINTINGS!!



Hello! Hello! Hello!! I have been working (it seems like ALL the time)...and these are the 4 new works that I have come up with. The latest one is the girl at the top. I literally have spent all day working on her, changing her, painting and re-painting...got her almost finished and HATED HER....so, I threw my hands up in the air..and randomly tore out some eyes, and boobie...glued them on, and threw some paint on there. I did all of that in less than 10 minutes..not really caring a bit, and finished her! Now, I really like her...

Nothing much else is going on..I am starting to organize for shows...blah blah blah...same old, same old.

Live Artfully!!

6 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Your are on creative fire! Love the chicken!

Artsnark said...

love the variety & colors! Great stuff

Mary said...

ha! Suzan are her boobs little drink umbrellas?? You know, it must be a hoot to see you work!!

love them all...you talent and imagination is endless...

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I really like the abstract at the bottom!

Daniele Valois said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful work! I adore the girl. Your use of composition worked out great. :]