Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SNEAK PEAK and A LONGGGG DAY!!


On my way to bed--I was busy, busy, busy today--I handpainted 20 Paper Clay faces. Finished 2 of Nature Boy's pieces, made 4 of my own assemblage dolls (another mermaid is included in those), and got about half way done with 3 paintings (Two 9 x 12's and an 8 x 8)...took a nap, cooked dinner, and watched WAY TOO MANY episodes of NCIS. Tomorrow--Nature Boy has to go to the college for one of his test, but I will show pics of everything then. Live Artfully!
Suzan

5 comments:

Chrisy said...

Suzan what are u doing?? Ur making the rest of us look reaaaalllly slack here! Oh if i could only accomplish a quarter of what u did today i'd be happy!

Eileen said...

You're working like a little red squirrel on speed! Love these!

Eileen http://ruralwisconsin.blogspot.com/

Jazz said...

Damn girl, do you ever stop?

Mary said...

Ditto!!!! I know what you told me the other day, but still you can crank it out!!!! :) :) These look great, liking the color on them. And what is it about NCIS?? I can watch re-runs over and over.
Have a great day Suzan!!!

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

Still don't know where you get all the energy from. I try to create one page in my Art Journal every day and that is hard work. :)