Sunday, February 15, 2009

MY FIRST FINISHED DOLL FROM ART DOLL CLASS!!

Well..I have spent a lot of time on this doll--but she's finally finished! This is the class that I took from JoAnna Peirotti's class. It was so much fun, she is a WONDERFUL teacher, and it was easy to follow along!! I used a funnel, which isn't what she showed us to use, but I just used whatever was handy. I recommend this class to everyone!!!
Live Artfully!
~~Suzan~~
(not the best pic--will take it in daylight tomorrow)

12 comments:

Davinia said...

That is an unbelievably amazing doll Suzan. Fantastic and how lucky are you to be able to take a class with such a talented lady. Love coming by your blog to see what you are up to and you never fail to amaze me

Audrey said...

Gorgeous doll Suzan!

Art by Darla Kay said...

Ohhhhhh, I just love her! She's precious!

Mary said...

Ditto Dee's comment. The doll came out fantastic, and it is so much fun to see what you create.
Blessings!

pinkglitterfae said...

She is just gorgeous! congrats!

Sharon said...

WOW!! What a masterpiece! Every time I see your work, I think, "I could have thought of that or of using that." You are sooo talented. Keep up the good work. You are very lucky to be able to take classes from such talented folks. Have Fun! Sharon

Jazz said...

Oh. she's beautiful.. I quite like the nail through her heart holding her arms...

Cathy said...

another superb creation!

Lori said...

*love*

she is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerin said...

Great doll! I love everything about her and most especially the way you did the arms so they move. Or at least it looks like they move. Very cool.

Barb Smith said...

How cool! Love the arms out of a rusty nail...very awesome!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Unknown said...

mmmm fab-U-losity! thanks for sharing, i've been thinking of taking joanna's class...

xoxo
jul