Saturday, June 13, 2009

MORE MORE MORE!!!! READY FOR SUNDAY'S MARKET!! (ALMOST)







Good Morning!! I am getting ready for the Chattanooga Market this week..here are some more of the paintings that I have finished. I am literally working night and day to play catch up, and hopefully build up some inventory. Today--I am going to make Assemblage Dolls, and I think that I got 15 paintings total so far--big ones, not tiny ones..so my booth will look FULL. I haven't even stopped to breath. This week has been crazy, insane with the amount of work that I have been doing....we figured it up yesterday..and we only have 26 more weeks until the market ends for the season..LOL..I am probably going to be tied up in a straight jacket, and will be sitting there drooling on myself before it's all over!! But, I am loving it. I don't think that I have ever been happier, or more productive!
Petey the Wonderdog and Nature Boy send you their hellos!! I have to get back to work. Live Artfully!
Suzan

9 comments:

Mary said...

These are great. Suzan I would like to purchase the cow painting if it does not sell.

Outstanding Stranger said...

WoW Suzan you must have the flying monkeys helping you....Your art is so amazing and I hope you sell everything and get to take a vacation. Please take a picture of your booth to share, it would be so good to see everything in one place..Have fun. Diane

Cheryl Connell said...

Suzan,

These are great. Have you thought about scanning all your originals and selling prints on etsy?

Cheryl

Janny said...

They are super!

Regina Moore said...

I never grow tired of looking at your artwork! So much fun!

Contessa Kris said...

They're all adorable. Especially love the first one. But the third one has me singing 'I'm so blue hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hooooo, I'm so blue I don't know what to do!' I can't remember what's that from, but my kid sing is sometimes.ha Have fun and success at market!

Cindy Ericsson said...

Suzan, I love coming here and seeing your work -- you are an inspiration. I'd like to know a little more about the Chattanooga Art Market, if you have time. Where is it, and how far in advance do you have to commit? Thanks for all you share!

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I was wondering if you are related to Adam Buckner in Albuquerque? He is a college friend of my daughter Shelley. I love your work. Makes me happy when I look at them. Linda in New Mexico

yoborobo said...

You are a busy little bee! Love your work. :)