Monday, June 15, 2009

WOOHOOOOOO!! SLOW DAY AT MARKET!!!

Good Morning!! I had my worse week ever at the Chattanooga Market! I am SO happy--please don't get me wrong--I love my customers, and am very appreciative of my customers and sales, but I needed a little break to play catch up!! I didn't sell very many things at all, so this week, I can add a boat-load of more stuff, and then I'll be FULL, FULL, FULL again!! It has been stressing me out that so much was gone, and I couldn't catch up--but, now I have a whole week to add to what I did last week! I am also looking at this week as "the calm before the storm"...LOL..I still had a blast at the market, and did my weekly fresh veggie shopping..I am seriously loving the produce there, and buying it fresh every week. Nature Boy and I are eating healthy, and loving it!!! The people at this market are so friendly, and it's like a big family. It's not at all like the unfriendly Art Market in Huntsville that I was doing.

SHE WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING (my daughter) has 10 more months of school!! WOOOHOOO!! I am watching the little ticker daily at the top of my blog--pretty soon it'll be down to a single digit, then it'll be time for her to graduate!! Soooooooooooooo PROUD of her!!

Petey the Wonderdog update! Petey is spoiled rotten, and now thinks he's strictly an inside dog. (Remember that he use to NOT even stick his nose in the front door because he was afraid of carpet, or something)..WELL..TIMES HAVE CHANGED...NOW...it takes a bulldozer to get his azz out of in front of the A.C., and out of the house. He wants to go out there and do his business, and then EXPECTS to be let right back in...LOL..it is such a happy, welcome change from the dog that was afraid to come in. So, for all of you Petey people out there--he's fine and fat and happy!!

Well..that's all today! I am on my way to the art room to work. I am excited that I can do some art dolls, and dominoes today!! Hugs!
Live Artfully!!
Suzan

4 comments:

Jazz said...

Never thought I'd say I was happy for you that you're not selling, but there you go.

Damn, I wish I could go to that art market. Or any art market, they don't seem to much do that here.

PeregrineBlue said...

Love everything you're creating lately. NEver forget that art is always either Feast or Famine. I love the cow and all the wooden Folk Art dolls you are making. Keep going.

claudia said...

Good morning to ya Suzan, Just thought I'd take a peek at your blog this morning. Its fun! WOW, I LOVE LOVE the CHatt Market, and always so good to see you there too, your art adds alot to it! Your things are just wonderful.. I love them! Glad you are doing well there too, your stuff seems to be flying outta there!... Even though yesterday was a little slower, YOU needed that after all that fast pace.. Hope you have a very creative week...but remember to take time to breathe , relax a bit, sit in the shade with your hubby and drink iced tea, and enjoy this beautiful Alabama summer! see u soon, claudia

TonyaA said...

Wow! Chattanooga...That is close to me. I make frequent trips there for shopping. He..He..love the mall.
Blessings, peace, and love to you!
~Tonya Ashe