Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HARROD and HARROD...

This is Harrod. He is a large 15 x 15 painting that I did last night, on the request of Nature Boy...who for some reason wanted a large bald head...(I guess the one on his shoulders isn't enough--hehehhe). I like how Harrod turned out. The colors are good, and I am ok with this painting. BUTTTT.......................

I was playing with Harrod in Photoshop..mainly because I was bored, and it was late, and I was procrastinating going to bed....and I LOVE WHAT CAME OUT!!! I love "altered" Harrod, love him so much that today, I am going to try to actually paint altered Harrod. He just makes my heart sing.. I think I love him...Here he is...
Live Artfully~!!~
Suzan

8 comments:

Jazz said...

I love Harrod Jr. too. He's very Dali...

Sueann said...

I love both Harrods'. Especially altered Harrod. He is wonderful!!
Love the colors too!
Hugs
SueAnn

Laura said...

Oh my goodness...I love him in this wonky way! I feel exactly like his expression somedays...swiss cheese head and all!

Anonymous said...

I love that bald head... the photoshop boy is something wild and crazy! You are having too much fun!

Chrisy said...

wow...Harrod the first...and the second...is wonderful. When you've finished the second painting I can see both Hs sitting side by side on a wall!

Michelle said...

Harrod I could pass as the man in the moon. Harrod II is very impressive - it will make a great painting.

Joy Logan said...

Now this is a fave of mine!

DMG said...

I can't wait to see the altered harrod painting. I think I have a crush too!