Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FINALLY..AFTER NOT DOING IT FOR A YEAR..SOME ART JOURNALING!!

I had a BLAST doing these! I choose a book, started gluing random stuff, then just painted, and peeled, and scribbled my little heart out..It was fun, and relaxing....though I will have to admit, that I did stare at the book for about an hour, before I did anything. I am really going for a ballistic/devil-may-care abstract look..so, it's working a bit. Just praticing loosening up. On the second picture..see the blue face? I painted that..LOL..it kinda amazed me..because I REALLY like the one eye..heheheh. VERY PROUD of that one eye. If you want to print these pages out..cut them up, keep them, line your birdcages with them..whatever..feel free to take them.
LIVE ARTFULLY!

8 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Wow, you are not only talented but generous! I will not take them but I will continue to admire them for a while.

Jazz said...

You know, it's amazing the difference a year of painting has made in your art journaling. Brilliant Suzan!

Sueann said...

Great journal pages!! I love that one eye too! LOL!!
Hugs
SueAnn

My Studio 13 by Carrie said...

So happy to see some new art journal pages from you!!! You continue to inspire!!!

Crissi Harvey said...

These are great suzan i love love love your journaling stuff

suzi whitaker said...

Amazing and love the colors!

Theresa said...

I am loving the colors on these pages! They are fantastic!! I love your style here. I can relate to staring at a page and then once you get going Bam! ~Theresa

Paula Phillips said...

These are absolutely stunning! Thanks for the inspiration.
Much Love