Monday, March 15, 2010

I WON I WON I WON!!! ALSO...ARTELLA ART JOURNALING ZINE!! A BLOG AWARD!!

I won Mixed Media Dollhouses from the Mixed Media Dollhouses Facebook Fanpage. Julie from the Mad Hat Blog pulled my name out of the magical hat! I am so excited!! I won!! So many good artist, mixed with a love of mine. I adore doll houses!! (Get ready Nature Boy..it's time to build me some dollhouses!!LOL)

You can buy this book HERE on Amazon!

Also, My art journal tutorial has been reprinted in The Art Journal Journey 16 published by Artella‏. Check out Artella if you get the chance. It's a wonderful place for Mixed Media Collage Artists! Thank you Cheryl!!

Lisa of  THE REST IS STILL UNWRITTEN blog awarded me with the Kreative Blogger Award
Thank you Lisa!! That was so sweet of you!!

OH! Did I tell you? The Saturday and Sunday that we did Art Till Dark in Chattanooga, Nature Boy and I went early on Sunday morning, and the place was locked up..so we went down the road to get a cup of coffee, and I bought a lottery scratchie-ticket. WOOOOHOOO...I won $25!!!hehehee..I love winning on scratchies..we never play them anymore...Oh well..I was just sharing..
Live Artfully!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like this is your week! Congratulations!!!

Contessa Kris said...

Sounds like you're having a fabulous week! I'm assuming you spent the lottery winnings on art supplies *wink*.

Bella said...

That's awesome that you won...this book i just purchased it and wrote about it in my blog you should check it you!!

www.Royallyposhed.blogspot.com


Enjoy your book its fantastic!

Sueann said...

Congrats on your win and on your $25.00. That is super!! I too love dollhouses...just don't have room for them. So I collect small to medium sized birdhouses. Just saying...!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Terri Kahrs said...

Wow! Congratulations on your winnings, award and success, Suzan! Soooo nice to hear good news and see good things happening to good people!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON!!!! Now I'm getting all excited too :D