Monday, March 29, 2010

FOUR PAINTINGS DONE TODAY!!

Hello!! Yesterday, I must be fighting a cold, or something because I slept about 20 hours..but today, I managed to get up and paint. I did four paintings..all about 12 x 18 inches/acrylic on wood. 

We sold at the Art Til Dark all day on Saturday, and I guess it just wore me out...that's about all that I have to say. I am going through something (concerning my father) that is really bad right now, but I don't want to drag it through the blog--it's all in God's hands...so..I will just be happy and thankful with being productive today.
Live Artfully!

9 comments:

Sueann said...

Your paintings are fabulous. I especially like the second one...that is such a cool treatment!!
Sorry about your situation...hope it smooths out soon for you!
Be well
Hugs
SueAnn

Terri Kahrs said...

Fabulous work, Susan! Will keep you and your Dad in my prayers. Hugs & Blessings, Terri xoxo

Jazz said...

Oh, I love that last painting. And here's to whatever it is working itself out.

michelle saffran said...

Four paintings in one day! I am pushing myself to just get one new photograph onto my blog each day! I love the colors and textures of your paintings. And the overall look of your blog echoes the style of your work. Thanks for looking at my blog too!

Diva Kreszl said...

what an incredible amount of work you got done, just splendid! glad you're feeling better :)

Dana said...

The pictures are brilliant!
I hope your father will be soon better.
Take care,
Dana

suzi whitaker said...

You are such an inspiration! Love all the paintings!!!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hi Suzan! Just coming by for a little visit. I imagine you are tired with the the way you push yourself. You work so hard! As always, the paintings are spectacular! I'm off to read more of what I've missed lately.

Anonymous said...

How in the world do you get so much done and then make it look great! Your paintings make me smile.
be well
lori