Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A STOLEN QUOTE...

Here is to eliminating toxic people! Focus is everything. Goals are met by work and determination. People who still have a high school mentality need to grow up, get a clue, and realize they are acting like idiots or get GONE! We have too much to accomplish to deal with losers who resent people achieving because we don't live in a bottle and aren't afraid to work hard and take on responsibility!---Elisa Mason

My friend Elisa from early childhood on..just posted this on her Facebook page..I don't know what or who she is referring to..she's such a wonderful little firecracker of a person. She's amazing. Has shown her art in the White House, is a wonderful artist (don't know how that happened, since she didn't paint or draw when I knew her), and is now a high school art teacher...(Maybe she can teach me to paint seagulls--hehehe) Anyway--this is how I feel exactly about an online person (just ONE of you..not everyone..and you know who you are)...it's funny that Elisa summed it up perfectly..OK..off to question her about who she is talking about...LOL

Live Artfully!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's too funny.... hope it's someone you know... ha!

Sueann said...

Oh how exciting...a mystery. Who is it? LOL!! And I agree...some people just don't get it!! And the sad thing is, they never will!
Hugs
SueAnn

suzi whitaker said...

I love that...I am doing the same thing, eliminating the toxic and negative people and things from my life!