Thursday, April 15, 2010

A FEW NEW LITTLE PAINTINGS THAT GOT DONE TODAY...FAUX BRIDGES ART SHOW

Lalalalalaalal.........WOOHOOOO. Nature Boy and I have a two-day show this upcoming weekend. We will be at the FAUX BRIDGES ART SHOW in Chattanooga Tennessee on Frasier Ave. (in the parking lot, adjacent to Winder Binder Folk Art Gallery).

These are some fast 8 x 8's that I am doing for my booth. They are all on re-purposed wood, and done in acrylics.
I have to be honest. Today, I did  A LOT. I still managed to take a two hour nap, and fix dinner. I am now puffy, and tired from sitting all day long. But, I am closer to having a ton of these finished. I had decided not to do this show, then decided to do this show....blah, blah, blah...NOW, I am excited to do it, and my outlook is very positive!!
Live Artfully!!

11 comments:

Sueann said...

Great paintings!! Love the one with the fish and the tree!
Good luck on your show!
Hugs
SueAnn

Janie Husband said...

amazing how you produce all of this art in one day....it is all wonderful ....

heather noye said...

i LOVE Winder Binder!!! i think i did 75% of my Christmas shopping there this year.

this weekend is also the Bear In The Square art and music festival in Dahlonega. but who knows. maybe if we get the wanderlust, we'll end up in Chattanooga too.

Unknown said...

I'm sure you are gonna be a big hit there. You will be so happy you did it!!! Hugs!

Lana said...

Suzan ~ These are great! Can't wait to get some in our store. I love the saggy "chawed", is that how you spell it? bull dog. I need a long eared saggy chawed bloodhound kindda picture. :+} I love the flowering tree... I gotta get one of those 'cause they make me smile. Have a great day!

Alexa Lett said...

Love...love...love them all. I hope I get there Sunday night to see in person!!!!

Jazz said...

How do I love the piranhas? let me count the ways!!!

Ayala Art said...

Such great bold colors! My three favorites are the people portraits

Karen Kay said...

Love the dogs. Wish I could paint that fast!

Rika said...

Lovely paintings Suzan!

Kelly said...

Very cute paintings. I love your tree painting.