Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MY WEEKEND FIND!! MY DAUGHTER IS A LICENSED RN NOW!!

Hello!! Well..I don't know what day it is, but I don't think that I have posted in a while. A few things have happened...
1. My daughter is a LICENSED RN now! She passed her state boards (which is different than finishing school...) So..she's legal to use a big syringe on YOU ...RUN..hehehheh
2. She packed up, and I think she has moved to Florida. She had to go down there to take her exam--in Alabama..but, Florida is close-by. She hasn't come back yet...ummmm...
3. Nature Boy and I did ART TILL DARK this past Saturday, and I made a GREAT DISCOVERY!! A full supply ART STORE called ART CREATIONS in Chattanooga, TN. IT'S RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM WHERE WE SELL! They have EVERYTHING!! OMG!! I thought I had died and went to heaven!! They have Montana Spray Paint, Goldens, pastels, oils, watercolors,etc..etc...This is MAJOR, since I haven't seen an art supply store for a hundred or so years. I bought a few things, but next week will definitely take more money...LOL.
Well..that's the excitement this week in my life....
Live Artfully!

3 comments:

Sueann said...

Congrats to your daughter!! That is quite an accomplishment! Good for her!! Florida huh? Hmmm! I wouldn't mind living there myself...esp. in the winter!!
Nothing can beat a good art supply store!! Have fun!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Mary said...

Congrats to your daughter!! She has worked hard for this!!

I can just about imagine the scene when you found that store!! :)
It looks really cool from the outside!! Happy shopping!!

Are you doing FOLKFEST again this year????

Jazz said...

Congrats to your "runaway" daughter! And that looks like such a cool shop.