Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Flowers...this is my attempt at "soft" painting...not my usual hard line way...I wanted to have some things that were more "girly" and summery...So, this week--I have made a huge accomplishment--10 large paintings!! Luckily, I got them done at the beginning of the week, because it seems like we have been on the road for days! We have went to Huntsville twice this week...and somewhere else..but, I can't remember where that was...maybe just down to the town below us...Anyway...I know that I was gone 3 days this week. I went to Barnes and Nobles last night, and bought some artist books. I bought one on drawing (because I like to read them), and one on Fashion Design Figures (because I didn't have it, and thought I NEEDED it..LOL). Well..I have to get ready for the Market tomorrow! Have a great weekend..Live Artfully!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

beautifull

Sueann said...

I love the painting Suzan! The texture and colors are wonderful!
Hugs
SueAnn

Kathryn Dyche said...

Such pretty pieces, very summery. I feel I need a trip to the bookstore, haven't been in a while so I might venture there today.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Debbie said...

i like the "soft" look Suzan!

Anonymous said...

Suzan these are so beautiful. So full of vibrance and light colours.

All your art is amazing! Love these flowers a lot!

Hugs!

Julie

Ronnie said...

Love the Summer look! You are amazing, but I'm not sure you know it so I'm tellin' you just in case.
You Are Amazing! Love the abstracts too. Good luck at the market. Take a fan if you can.

Dori Patrick said...

These are just lovely!!! Isn't it fun to "mix it up" and try something new? Sometimes, you just gotta.

Anonymous said...

I love these Suzan, so light and breezy!! Your blog redo looks terrific as well!
Cheers,
Gaye