Tuesday, August 31, 2010

UNCLE JACK..WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS WEEK..

Uncle Jack--16 x 20--acrylic on wood...Well...well...well...I painted a little bit tonight..nothing major, but, I am ok with it. I am seriously tired of painting...I have completed MANY paintings this past month, and Friday morning we will FINALLY be going to set up in Mentone, AL for the Labor Day Art Show. I am excited to be going somewhere. I have been here at home for nearly a month, and am biting the bit to get out! I was going to write something more, but..just got an idea for a painting, so I am going back to do another....Live Artfully!

4 comments:

Sueann said...

I just love it when ideas hit and you have to just go and jump in. Before it disappears!!
Love Uncle Jack!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Janet Ghio said...

Uncle jack is great!! Love him--

Janie Husband said...

i think we all know an uncle jack....he is fabulous....

helen said...

nice work - like this one of your uncle!