Thursday, October 21, 2010

LOTS OF NEW WORK AND THE CHIAHA HARVEST FESTIVAL--ROME GEORGIA















This weekend, Nature Boy and I will be showing at the Chiaha Harvest Festival in Rome, Georgia. It looks like the weather will be perfect, so if you are in Atlanta--or close by--come and see us!!

Last weekend's show was FANTASTIC! Mentone is SO GOOD TO US!! THank you for all the people that came to see our work, and a special thank you to the woman that drove from Madison, AL just to buy from us!! We appreciate you!!!

It has been a whirlwind week--I have literally been painting night and day..with very little sleep, or anything else. Thank you Lord for our health, and stamina that allows us to produce!! I did 14 pieces so far--and Nature Boy did 19!! I think he's trying to take over our booth...hehehehe.

I am very excited about Chiaha!! Friday night there is an artist and patron gathering, and on Saturday--we have been invited by an artist friend of ours over for dinner. I feel so lucky, and so full of life!!! (This will almost be like a vacation for us.) We are staying over in Rome until Monday, so that we can hit my favorite antique stores.

Well..back to painting..I am hoping to get one more piece done before tomorrow...maybe two...
Live ARTFULLY!!!!!

6 comments:

helen said...

All wonderful - like the faces the best! You are my hero!

Poetic Artist said...

I love getting to look before you go off to a new show..Loving them all, really like the new girls.
The one with Red Hair is wonderful.
I know you will have a blessed weekend and sale eveything that you want to..Which is all of them.
LOL.
xoxo
Katelen

Sueann said...

Wonderful paintings!! I love the tree and the owl and and and well...I love them all!!
Fabulous and colorful and textural.
Good luck on your newest show!!
Sell out!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Lana said...

Incredible Suzan! There are so many of these little beauties that I would like to own.

Dori Patrick said...

Wow! Love everything you are doing! But especially tweedle dee and dum! So cool!!!

Joy Logan said...

what fun all your pieces are!