Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THIS WEEK'S AND LAST WEEK'S WORK--THE MENTONE GALLERY HOME TOUR, and THE HEAD OF HOOCH !!!








Whew..I am down to almost the end of this season. After Saturday--I'll finally get 3 weeks off! I am living for it!! Last weekend, we did the Mentone Home Gallery Tour in Mentone, AL. We were in a lodge called Nippersink Lodge--it was FABULOUS!! The host were wonderful to us, met a lot of nice people, got to see some old friends...Generally--all and all, a GREAT weekend!! Thank you to the people of Mentone!!!! We love you!!!

This weekend, we will be selling at the HEAD OF HOOCH in Chattanooga, Tennessee!! It is a boat race, with artist, and food vendors set up for the thousands of attendees. It should be a blast! I can't wait to watch the races!!

The first three weeks of December will be the Chattanooga Christmas Market, and we will be at the First Tennessee Pavilion the first weekend (SAT and SUN), then the two following weekends, we will be at WAREHOUSE ROW in Chattanooga (FRI and SAT)...I have to get busy, and make a ton of gifty stuff!!!

Well, that's about it...Maybe when I get done this year, I can go back to fun stuff on my blog...Live Artfully!!

7 comments:

Giggles said...

Great new pieces! Glad you had fun at the last festival. Good luck on the next one!

Sueann said...

Boy! You sure could use some time off too! Love your newest paintings. Good luck on your upcoming shows!
Hugs
SueAnn

heather noye said...

we'll be in Chattanooga the first weekend of December. Where is the First Tenneessee Pavilion?

smokeysmom said...

Absolutely fabulous! I may just give it a go at painting. Your work has inspired me to venture into a medium I have been afraid to try. Many thanks

Mary said...

Hi Suzan, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I have not commented much here, things have been busy, but I think of you often. Hope you are doing well.

Dori Patrick said...

You have been a busy little bee!!! You're paintings are gorgeous, as always! Keep up the good work...soon there will be time to rest!!! Ha!

helen said...

These are so colorful. I am reading 'Lacuna' by Barbara Kingsolver and you do evoke some Frieda Kahlo here.