Sunday, December 12, 2010

OMG!! I AM BACK!! GONE SO LONG THAT I FORGOT HOW TO BLOG!! A MEGA TON OF PICTURES!!



















































































WHEW!! That was a LOT of UPLOADING!!! We have been so busy..At my last post, I was on my way to the Mentone Gallery House Tour, and then the Head of Hooch (a sailing regatta in Chattanooga, TN)..we showed at both of those places. On Nov. 5th, (the night before the Hooch), I fell in Food World grocery store, and tore my kneecap. THAT has been a mess, and I won't rehash it..THEY DID NOTHING..luckily, I kept going, and a month and several days later--it's almost healed. After that I was BUSY, BUSY, BUSY...as you can see from the photos...getting ready for the Chattanooga Market's Christmas Market..I sold all of this stuff there..except the journal pages, and a few others..but, most of it sold there!! I made hand-painted ornaments, clipboards, paper mache' owls, hand-painted journals, and what felt like a million-- 4 x 4 tiny paintings...I painted night and day for 3 weeks...and THANK YOU GOD..it paid off!!! This week, I have done a little bit..(the journal pages, and about 5 paintings), but mostly have lounged around on the couch..getting my couch-potato groove on...LOL...I have a few more Christmas gifts for family to work on next week..then I am on vacation until MARCH...by VACATION, I mean no more shows...I will be furiously painting like my tail is on fire to get ready for next season!!! That's about all for me...Nothing much else has been going on. I hope you all haven't forgotten me!!! I miss blogging.. Hugs all Around!!!
LIVE ARTFULLY!!!!

12 comments:

Sueann said...

Oh my gosh!!! All of the paintings are fabulous!! Seriously amazing!! Love the ornies!! And the owls are terrific!
Boy have you outdone yourself here!!
Congrats on your excellent shows! That is super!
You definitely need some rest...you have been a painting fiend!! Ha!
Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

SuviAnniina said...

These are so great!!!

Sharon said...

I love all of your work and especially the clipboards. I hope you did SOMETHING about that store. Too bad their customer service sux so bad. Have a great time off. Great seeing you in bloglanding again.

Janet Ghio said...

WHEW!! Glad you had successful shows!! Love your animals and birds!

Giggles said...

wow, wow, wow it was worth waiting for! What an incredible inspiration you are!! Good job...they are fantastic!! Thanks for taking time to share!

Hugs Giggles

Karen Kay said...

We haven't forgotten about you. Glad you are back to blogging. That is a ton of paintings you did girl! Sometimes shows are such a hit and miss, happy to hear you sold so much. Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Terri Kahrs said...

Welcome back, Susan!!!! So sorry to hear about your fall, but THRILLED to hear about your success. Well deserved!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxox

caryn strauss-smith art and design said...

Great art! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I so love how your style has been changing. Happy to see you back for however short it will be You work too much....

Lynn Devine McDonald said...

Glad you are back!!! Wow, love your new stuff and enjoy your break!!!

Laura K. Aiken said...

Suzan, WOW you make me feel lazy. Good ideas though. Glad you are on the mend.
Merry Christmas!
laura.

Joy Logan said...

Love them all...too fun...my fav the birdie on the branch topish of them...and the colorful dog, bottomish one!!! so fun!!!