Saturday, March 12, 2011

WORK WORK WORK!!!

Hello!! It's 1:30 AM, and I am painting away.. this is all that I have done in the last few days--The fish is so cool. He's 12 inches x 48 inches...he was fun to do!! I am painting, painting, painting...in hopes that when we go to our first show down near Montgomery, AL that we can just take a couple of days off and go down to Florida, and have 3 days there before our second show. But, to pull this off--I have to have enough paintings to carry two full shows!! So, right now, I am the little engine that thinks she can. LOL..Ok..paint should be dry..more work to do..Cross  your fingers for me.
Live Artfully!

7 comments:

Anna Schüler said...

they are so beautiful, i don't know which one i like most.
but i guess it's the womans face above .....

Art From The heart said...

Lov the art,especially that fish.
Hugs, Amy

Joy said...

I love them all, especially the dog. Good luck on finishing all your paintings!

-Joy

Unknown said...

Crossing my fingers for you this very minute. There's something special about your work. What grabbed me today is the eyes of the gal with the magnificent headgear (flowers). They are eyes to look into for sure. Love your work. Love your vision. Thanks for making the art you do. I love it.

Patrice said...

The sheep is my favorite today!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

The engine that could... keep up the great attitude!
I adore the lady with flower hair, wonderful artwork :]

Deirdra Doan said...

It is so fun to see your beautiful joyous paintings!