Monday, March 14, 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY WEEKEND!! HAPPY MONDAY MORNING!!

Well..I certainly had a very productive weekend! I hope it went as well for all of you!! I painted yesterday from 10 am -- past midnight..I then played on the computer until 3am..then went to bed. I woke up 3 hours later..and here I sit..I am going back to bed...as soon as I finish this post.

I have been praying for Japan, and it's people. I have watched 20+ videos of the tsunami hitting them..and praying. It's so strange to see water doing damage of that magnitude. I have lived in Florida all of my life (until I met Nature Boy online about 10 years ago..), and I have seen what Mother Nature can do as far as damage. I have never seen damage like the Japan videos. The first ones that I saw..I sat there and saw water with a lot of debris..it was just washing over fields, and I said to myself..that doesn't look TOO bad..then, I realized that the "debris" was cars and houses, burning buildings, ships...and the depth of  water, and the severity of it all hit my brain. What shocked me the most was that 1. There were no people in the water, and 2. There were people standing on rooftops, and watching it all. Can you imagine..standing on a building, and watching all of that go on 15 feet below you.

Ok..I don't have anything else to say..I'm still exhausted from yesterday..Other than painting, the weekend was pretty uneventful..unless you count me cooking the BEST tasting ribs EVER yesterday as excitement...so, I guess I'll close..hehehe.
Live Artfully!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

love those flowers - so happy and bright!

Debbie said...

Wow! You did all these in 1 day? That's amazing! I've been praying for the people in Japan too...so sad to see what has happened.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

WOW! You are a busy painter :]
Wonderful work, enjoy all your paintings.