Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HELLO!!! LONG TIME , NO SEE!!

Well--our first half of the show season is winding down, and the weather is playing heck on my mental state. I have a tendency to hibernate in cold weather..thus justifying why the paintings have been few and far between...It has been a busy, busy half a year for us, and I can't believe that time is flying like it is! We have two more shows coming up..One in Mentone, Alabama...and the other is WHOFEST in Chattanooga. I wanted to do WhoFest, but was having to back out from lack of inventory, but since I left our last show due to our tent being vandalized..I had sufficient time to add to the inventory that I already had..and so...Chattanooga here we come!!

Besides those two shows, we will be doing ART ON MAIN in Madison, Alabama (weather permitting) on June 2nd from 4-8 pm. Hope you can come out to one of these events.

The other night we went to Mentone for a spaghetti dinner to help the tornado victims. It was fun, as we met up with some friends, and hung out while we ate. It was put on at the Wildflower Cafe in Mentone, and if you ever get a chance to eat there..it's WONDERFUL. The absolute best food EVER! I am so happy that we can just jump in the van, and go whereever we want to..It's one of the benefits of being OLDER...and being semi-retired.

Well..that's about it..boring stuff.LOL. LIVE ARTFULLY!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pig tails so cute. The food does sound good and I am a little hungry now ;0) glad your show is going well enjoy hope the weather gets better may be we can see a wee bit more art from you ;0)

love Dawn xx

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

I feel you gal... I tend to hibernate as well.
Give me the warm sunshine, any day :]
I love the "big" smile on her face... very cute!

Sueann said...

Your as busy as usual! Love the painting!!!!
Good luck on your upcoming shows!!
Sell out!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

Loving your artwork and will also get back to blogging!

Armada Volya said...

Hibernating always gets in a way. I barely left the house this winter because of it. Hope the weather will get better though, would love to see more of your paintings :)

Horror Art