Thursday, May 12, 2011

A FEW NEW PAINTINGS!!











Good Morning!! I have been working, working, working...and have a few paintings done for the show in Florence, AL this weekend! Maybe my booth won't look like an empty hole..LOL.We are at the end of the first half of my season--Last year, we sold throughout the summer..this year, I am taking 3 months off (except for one show) to paint for the fall shows...I am excited about being able to have time to work on painting, blogging, and business!

This weekend we will be doing the ARTS ALIVE FESTIVAL in Florence, AL. Next weekend we will be Mentone again for a show. Then we are done. I have some big shows coming up in the fall. I want to have fresh stuff.

Nothing much else is going on here..Sorry..I'm a bore..hahahha.
Live Artfully!!

11 comments:

Mary said...

there back...always liked those bros.
wishing you great success at the show!

DMG said...

Your new work is awesome, Suzan, but I cannot imagine how you can possibly be so prolific. Taking the summer off to prepare for fall sounds like a plan! Don't forget to keep your eyes peeled on Facebook for info on the Chastain Park Festival in the fall.

Rita A. said...

These are great. I love the owls.

"WELKOM BIJ OMA POPJE" said...

I love this!!! Marjon.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

These are wonderful!
You are a fantastic artist... very inspiring :]
Enjoy each and everyone of these paintings.
Thank you for sharing.

Ayala Art said...

I think my favourite is the one with flowers in her head

Sueann said...

The works are fabulous!!! Love them all!!
Hugs
SueAnn

arty_ilma said...

I really like colors and texture! So bright and amazing!

Armada Volya said...

great job, and you are fast. Btw, you have a very distinct style, I think I could recognize your paintings from any number of similarly styled once.

http://www.ruskniga.com/

Mary C. Nasser said...

Wow! Your paintings are very amazing!! I especially love the dog wearing a crown!

So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Anonymous said...

Beautiful works! Say hello to Mentone for us!