Sunday, October 23, 2011

KENTUCK 2011 !!!

Good Morning!! I have been home from KENTUCK for 5 days now, and FINALLY caught up with my sleep..Whew! It was AMAZING and WONDERFUL!!! I didn't get a chance to walk around much, or take pictures...but, here is a link with a lot of good shots of the show!

KENTUCK PICTURES

We had a blast! We arrived at 10:30 Friday morning, and got in line for our show packets. Everyone was nice, and in good spirits...we then went off to find our space and set up our tent. We got that done in about 3.5 hours, and by that time we were starving..so we went off to find food..going to the hotel, and resting up. It was the last rest we had all weekend!!hahaha.

Saturday morning we woke at 5am, and headed to the show. We had a great spot--right in front of the bathrooms, food court, and music stage. Before 7am we had made our first sale, and on Saturday, it didn't slow down. It was WONDERFUL!! Every one was so nice, all my art friends were close by, and we sold like crazy!!!

I saw some really great artist. I met Michael Banks, Theresa Disney, got to talk to William Skrips, (who happens to be my all time favorite artist!) and hung out with my friends Athlone and Alyce Clarke, Brenda Davis and Marian Baker. I met a fellow blogger, Lynn McDonald..and I got to know Anthony Pack--who makes great found object art!! I also met a couple of musicians that have a band called Sugarcane Jane. They were SUPER!! So...basically..this was probably the best show that I have been in so far. It was truely something that I will remember for years to come!!!

Live Artfully!!!

1 comment:

Sueann said...

Oh how wonderful!! Glad you had a good time! And what a great spot!!
Hugs
SueAnn