Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MOSS ROCK ART SHOW AND THANKSGIVING EVERY DAY OF NOVEMBER and A WORK IN PROGRESS!!!

Today is NOVEMBER 1st! Can you believe it?? Thanks to reading someone's suggestion on Facebook this morning, I am going to post something that I am Thankful for every day until Thanksgiving!

Today, I am greatful for our family, our extended family, and our wonderful friends! We are SO blessed!! (Thank you Jo for the suggestion of daily thanks until Thanksgiving!!)

This is a very large WORK IN PROGRESS. It's slowly but surely coming together..and I AM LOVING painting it. A lot of movement and color going on!!!

This weekend we will be showing our work at the MOSS ROCK FESTIVAL in Hoover, AL (Birmingham). This is a "GREEN", Eco-friendly art show, and one that shouldn't be missed!! Over 100 artist will be selling their art, and many companies will have helpful booths out with information on the enviroment, and green-living!!!! Hope you can join us!!! Live Artfully!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:)) awesome to see the work in progress. i love LOVE your art.
xxa

Giggles said...

Today I am thankful to have stopped by to see this wonderful inspiration! You are so gifted!! Love how full and vibrant this painting is! Love all your work but this one makes me SOOOOO happy!!

Hugs Giggles

Sueann said...

Oh my! I love the work in progress! It is fabulous!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Unknown said...

I know you will do great Suzan...enjoy yourselves hon...I'm sorry I haven't been visiting much...will be around more often after the Christmas Bazaar I'm in this Sat. Fun fun fun!!!
(((hugs)))