Wednesday, February 13, 2013

HOW MUCH IS THAT DOGGIE IN THE WINDOW?? GOOD NEWS!!!

Good Happy Morning!! It's a glorious day here at the Buckner household!! Yesterday, I delivered the entire FINISHED children's book illustrations that I have been working on for a year. It was a wonderful feeling, finishing such a big project (having to do it, and show work at the same time drug it out)..but, it has been delivered, and will hopefully be published SOON!!

NOW--I have to get ready for the big art show in Fairhope, Alabama. I have approximately 27 days to paint enough for a huge 3 day show!! I have to get busy, busy!!!
ALSO--I was accepted into the Gumtree Festival in Tupelo, Mississippi--ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS OF THE YEAR!!

So..right now, if I can produce enough work in such a short period of time--all is right in my world! Live Artfully, and be grateful!

2 comments:

Eclectic Works said...

Awesome! Congratulations Suzan!! I love the illustration of the Doggie :)Have fun at the art shows!

Art Play Today said...

Congratulations! what a great feeling that must be!